Yes, you can.
1. To pause chasing, navigate to the Settings page:
2. Click the Pause CHASER button. This will open a dialog and prompt you to optionally enter a resume date. Setting a resume date will cause CHASER to automatically unpause at midnight (i.e. at the start) of the selected day - meaning that chasing will resume on that date if it’s one of your regular chase days, or the next such day.
3. Enter a resume date or choose to pause CHASER indefinitely.
4. Once you’re happy with your selection click the Pause CHASER button to confirm. Paused accounts will display a dark bar to indicate that no chases will be sent.
6. If, at any time, you want to change your resume date, then simply click Alter resume date and you’ll be asked for a date on which to resume. Alternatively, click Resume CHASER now at any time to unpause immediately. CHASER will send chasers again at your next chase day and time.