Users within Chaser can belong to multiple organisations. If you wish to add another organisation to Chaser, you can do so from the 'Organisations' tab under your user.
You can find the 'Organisations' tab by clicking the name of your current organisation in the Chaser navigation bar, and then clicking 'Add a new organisation.'
The 'Organisations' tab will summarise all Chaser organisations that you currently belong to, which platform they're integrated with, if they're currently connected, and who the manager of the organisation is (creator while in trial, and subscriber after a subscription plan has been chosen).
Adding a new Organisation:
- Click the orange 'Add a new organisation' button.
- Select the relevant integration in the pop-up.
- You will be directed to your accounting system log-in page
- Log in (choose the appropriate organisation if necessary) and click ‘Authorise’
- You will be directed back to Chaser
- Change any necessary settings then click ‘Confirm’
You can quickly switch between organisations by clicking on your organisation's name in the Chaser navigation bar and using the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you can also view more information about the organisations you belong to on the 'Organisations' tab.