With Chaser you can start getting your invoices paid on time, automatically, in just a few minutes:
- Sign up by entering your name and email. We offer a free trial of 14 days so no payment details are required.
- Check your inbox for a link to set your password and log in to Chaser.
- Connect to Xero and confirm your company details.
- Set up your account following the instructions in our 5-step quick-start guide.
Alternatively, you can click "Resume Chaser now" and start chasing using our default settings. In this case:
- You will have a single weekly chase time (initially set to 11am on a fixed weekday no earlier than 2 days after you first connect to Xero)
- You'll receive messages informing you of upcoming chasers before they're sent, giving you the opportunity to delay or disable them on an individual or customer basis
- Your invoices will be chased 1 week before due, 1 day after due, and then every 7 days until payment
- If multiple chasers are due to be sent to the same customer on the same day then they will be combined into at most two messages: one for any invoices that aren't yet due and one for overdue invoices
- "Thanks for paying" messages will be sent on invoice payment