The ‘Thresholds’ functionality allows you to create an alert via email and on Chasefeed when a customer’s outstanding invoices reach a certain value. This trigger is based on a percentage of a set threshold, you can have multiple alerts and up to three different percentages.
You can set customer-specific of default thresholds
Setting customer-specific thresholds
Thresholds are set on the customer page, accessible by selecting the relevant customer on the Receivables page. You can choose to edit a customer’s threshold by clicking ‘Edit’ to the left of the ‘Threshold’.
This will open the ‘Edit Threshold’ Module as below
- Enter the value of the threshold for this customer in your base currency
- This indicates the percentage of this threshold that will trigger a notification
- Delete a percentage notification
- Change the value of a percentage trigger using the dropdown
- Add an additional percentage trigger
- Delete the threshold for this customer
- Cancel changes made to the threshold
- Save changes to the threshold
- Navigate to the default threshold page
You can choose to set a default threshold for your organisation so that all new customers are assigned the same threshold. This is done using the ‘Edit Threshold’ button in Manage > General.
When doing so, it is possible to set that threshold for all current customer using the relevant checkbox:
To remove the default threshold use the ‘Remove Threshold button:
This will allow you to choose to remove the threshold from all customers using the default limit by checking the box as below. If this is left unselected the customers who are currently set on this threshold will remain the same, however, new customers will not have a threshold applied.